Well this post started back in october with just the title and it is march so that tells you how much that I have been busy with this new venture that I found out about. This is a secret shopping app that is available in the United States and Canada. These jobs are offered all the time and they are very simple.
Imagine walking into a grocery store that you go in regularly and you open up the app on your smartphone and see what missions are in the store you are in. You will be surprised at what you see. There are many secret shopping missions that could get you points. Then you save your points up for a choice of giftcards.
When I first started this app I have to tell you, I did not feel comfortable walking into a store and taking photos of products because that is what these missions require you to do. At first When Asked what I was doing, I told them that my kids could not decide on what to get so I had to take photos and text them the photos.
Then I came up with another solution. If anyone from the store asks me what I am doing, I simply tell them I am at the store doing a product audit with a 3rd party company and they just walk away. That is what I say if ever asked but I am hardly ever asked. I just go in and take photos of products and answer the questions that they ask . Then I complete the mission which is only a few minutes of my time and then I submit it.
From there it goes into a pending period which can take anywhere from a day to a month . It just depends how many other missions are being completed by other members of the app. So let me tell you about the app now and what to expect.
The name of the app is Mobee. This is a secret shopping app that you need to download on your android smartphone or iphone . This is a Free company to join. There is no cost to you. The only thing it will cost you is the time it takes you to complete the missions.
Let me tell you about completing the missions. After you open the app and find the mission you want to complete, It will give you a brief description on what to expect in the mission. Then it will give you an estimate on how long it will take you for the mission and how many photos you must take. Then it will tell you to start the mission before entering the store.
I suggest you carefully read the instructions for the mission and make sure you take the photos the way they want you to. They give you examples on how they want the photos taken. Then you answer all questions and you are done. It is that simple.
If this is something you would be interested in, Feel free to download the app. Next you need to register with the app. When it asks you for a referral code I would appreciate it if you use the code: 4RMH This is the referral code that allows me to get 300 points when you sign up.
After you sign up, And you start completing missions, You can refer others with your unique code and you will be rewarded with 300 points. You can even use some of the tips that I told you I used about doing product audits. I have done this since october and I have only been asked once or twice. A few of the employees that seen me before just let me do my audits per say and then I leave. If you have any questions about this app, just feel free to ask and I will answer to the best of my knowledge.
Comments
Post a Comment