I recently started posting on mylot again. If you are not familiar with mylot, it is a place where you can post about anything as long as it does not sound like spam. If you do decide to go there and join , make sure you look at the rules and make sure you understand them.
Oh and the best thing about this is you get paid for writing .Well sort of. You need people to respond and like your writings. Then you also must interact with others as well. They are not just gonna give you money. That would be great but that is not how it works.
I will put a link here for you to check it out and if you want , join. www.mylot.com There is no referral code that I can find but this is where to go. Oh and the other things that I will be posting about , well, You will just have to come back and see what it is in the next post
Comments
Post a Comment