Yes you read it correctly. You can earn cash back on a lot of merchants that you probably shop at on a regular basis. The name of the app is Fluz . This is the easiest app for earning cash back. I will list a step by step process on how to sign up and get started today.
First go to your app store or where you get your apps for your smartphone and download the Fluz App. Use code Moneywise2021 after you sign up
1- Add a debit or credit card . Your payment details will be fully encrypted end to end
2- Before you pay at a retailer, enter your final checkout amount into the fluz app.
3- Fluz will charge your card and give you a gift card code. you can scan this at a register using it as a gift card or paste it online to complete your store payment.
I currently have 2 active cards that I used to get cash back. My first purchase was from
Dominos pizza for $32.15 total. I earned $1.28 cash back on that purchase. My second purchase was a $10.00 gift card for dunkin. I earned $0.10 back on that purchase.
I even did a quickstart bonus for $5.00 My current cash back balance
is $6.38. This is a fairly new app so check it out today.
There are a list of stores currently offering up to 35% cash back. They are
Cvs
Dunkin
Chevron
Doordash
Starbucks
Dominos
Xbox
Nintendo Eshop
Chipotle
Spotify
Burger King
Steak n Shake
They even added walmart,target, and amazon to the cash back list
Just to name a few. There were a few more but I named the popular ones. I am not sure if this is available in other countries but this is currently the deal in the United States. Whenever I want to get a gift card I will use this app to get the cash back.
Comments
Post a Comment